3 tablespoons pot-margarine*
1 (10 ounce) bag regular marshmallows
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch pieces
1) Melt the margarine in a large sauce pan over low heat.
2) Add marshmallows and mix until completely melted and then remove from heat.
3) Immediately add the cereal and stir until coated.
4) Mix in the butterscotch pieces.
5) Press the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
6) Chill. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
7) “Enjoy my friends…enjoy.”
Makes about 20
*Pot tip #9: