Image via fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com
This week we’re gonna check out a recipe similar to the Leary Biscuit that I posted a few weeks ago, but much more for the sweet tooth. We’re making make some S’mores. STONER S’MORES. Try stacking several on top of each other to create a “Super HIGH S’more Tower”. Send me a picture of your creation and I’ll send you some stickers. Send your pictures to ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com.
What We’ll Need:
2 graham crackers
a piece of chocolate or a teaspoon of Nutella
1 large marshmallow puff
1 gram (ish) of weed, ground into a fine powder
- Take a graham cracker, use either chocolate or Nutella (a chocolate hazelnut spread), make a layer on graham cracker
- Place about 1 gram of the powdered herb on the chocolate or Nutella
- Place a marshmallow on the herb
- Place second graham cracker on top
- Toast for 5-7 minutes at 300 degrees F or microwave for 30-45 seconds (depending on the microwave)
- Graham crackers can be good, but can get yucky in microwaves.
- In a toaster oven, toast on a piece of aluminum foil to keep the chocolate from running messily.
- If using real chocolate, make sure to melt the chocolate.
- The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.