Image via foodnetwork.com
This week we’re gonna get all Italian and shit and make some Fettucine HIGHfredo, a dish perfectly portioned for 4 stoners. Enjoy!
What We’ll Need:
8 to 9 ounce egg fettuccine
1/2 cup heavy cannacream
53 grams of cannabutter, cut into pieces
1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan cheese, the good shit)
CANNABUTTER recipe is here
CANNAMILK/CANNACREAM recipe is here
Cook fettuccine in a pasta pot of boiling salted water (2 tablespoons salt for 6 quarts water) until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain pasta.
Meanwhile, bring cannacream and cannabutter to a simmer in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-low heat, adding 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Add fettuccine, 1/4 cup reserved water, and cheese to sauce and toss. Add more cooking water if necessary.
Thank you, http://www.hailmaryjane for this recipe! It’s amazing!
Image via fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com
This week we’re gonna check out a recipe similar to the Leary Biscuit that I posted a few weeks ago, but much more for the sweet tooth. We’re making make some S’mores. STONER S’MORES. Try stacking several on top of each other to create a “Super HIGH S’more Tower”. Send me a picture of your creation and I’ll send you some stickers. Send your pictures to ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com.
What We’ll Need:
2 graham crackers
a piece of chocolate or a teaspoon of Nutella
1 large marshmallow puff
1 gram (ish) of weed, ground into a fine powder
- Take a graham cracker, use either chocolate or Nutella (a chocolate hazelnut spread), make a layer on graham cracker
- Place about 1 gram of the powdered herb on the chocolate or Nutella
- Place a marshmallow on the herb
- Place second graham cracker on top
- Toast for 5-7 minutes at 300 degrees F or microwave for 30-45 seconds (depending on the microwave)
- Graham crackers can be good, but can get yucky in microwaves.
- In a toaster oven, toast on a piece of aluminum foil to keep the chocolate from running messily.
- If using real chocolate, make sure to melt the chocolate.
- The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.
These cannabis caramel bars are a hearty treat, but don’t expect to move once they’ve kicked in. Couch-lock is almost certainly a guarantee.
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted cannabutter
- ¼ cup melted butter
- (topping) ½ cup brown sugar
- (topping) ½ cup granulated sugar
- (topping) ½ cup butter
- (topping) ¼ cup flour
- (topping) 1 cup chopped nuts
- (topping) 1 cup chocolate, chopped
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Using a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, brown sugar, flour, salt and baking soda. Add your cannabutter and plain butter and then stir until the texture becomes crumbly. Set aside one cup of this mixture for later use with the topping.
Now grease a 13 by 9-inch baking pan and press the remaining oat mixture into the bottom of it. Bake this for about 10 minutes, or until lightly brown. Remove them from the oven and cool for 10 minutes, being sure to leave the oven on.
While the bars cool, you can begin making the caramel topping by stirring the sugars and butter together in a heave sauce pan. Heat the concoction over minimal heat until bubbling and then allow to simmer for half-a-minute. Remove from the heat and cool until tepid; now stir in the flour.
Finally, top the oat base with chocolate pieces and mixed nuts, then drizzle on the caramel topping, followed by the 1 cup of uncooked oat mix sat aside earlier in the recipe. Place back in the oven for an additional 20 minutes (or until the caramel bars are golden brown all over). Cool once more, cut and enjoy!