I’ve never watched a single second of this show and can’t understand America’s fascination with these girls but if they like smoking that loud they are cool with me.
Unfortunately for teen mom Jenelle Evans North Carolina doesn’t feel the same way. She is on probation for a previous drug charge and recently tested positive for weed. That hasn’t stopped her from lighting up. These pictures were taken AFTER she violated.
She’s due back in court in August for the violation.
Holla at TMZ for more pics.
In an old video of The View co-host, which surfaced in the Internet Thursday, she admitted she was stoned while accepting the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in Ghost.
“Smoking cigarettes and pot every now and then are my habits. And I thought, ‘I’ve got to relax.’ So I smoked this wonderful joint that was the last of my home grown,” Goldberg explains in the video posted by TMZ. “
When he [presenter Denzel Washington] said my name and I popped up, I thought, ‘Oh f—…okay, up the stairs … around to the podium … there’s millions of people, pick up the statue, get the statue,” she said.
While the actress was poised in her acceptance speech, she says her mother could tell her daughter was stoned because of her “glistening eyes” and later called to scold her.
“I know you’re not supposed to admit that you smoke pot, but I don’t drink alcohol,” Goldberg says on the tape. “Just because I do it doesn’t mean you should.”
We’ve compiled a guide to teach everyone some stoner etiquette!
- If we’re smoking a pipe, corner the bowl. Do not light the entire bowl with the lighter, that will torch the weed and waste it. Also if it’s still going, you don’t need to light it again immediately, let it kind of fade out.
- Use a screen if we’re smoking out of a pipe or bong.. Tastes a little bit better.
- If I provide, you provide. If I notice we only smoke my weed whenever we hang out, expect to see less of me. Weed = my time and money. Match bowls.. or something. Reciprocate.
- PLEASE clean your bong regularly.
- Do not pack someone else’s bowl for them unless they ask. Do not help yourself to someone else’s weed. Even if you think they’re okay with it, they’re probably not. Wait till they tell you to pack yourself one. If they forget (because of stoner’s memory or… what have you), but they had previously mentioned they would, bring it up. But do not be pushy, the pushier you are the more they’re going to push you away and decide not to share anymore.
- If we are smoking my weed a lot, please make it worth my time. I’d love to get high with you but if we’re just going to stare at the TV all night, I could’ve done that alone and saved myself some of my pot and my munchies.