Ireland is one of the world’s largest per capita tea consumers. The Irish like their tea strong and enjoy what we call Irish Breakfast Tea—a robust blend of black teas—all day long, typically served with lots of milk. Serves 4.
2 cups whole milk or half and half
2 grams kief or hash
3 cups strongly brewed Irish breakfast tea
Sugar to taste
Heat milk or half and half over medium low heat—do not boil! Stir in kief or hash until dissolved. Divide milk mixture between 4 large coffee mugs. Fill mugs with hot brewed tea. Sweeten to taste and serve.
-Courtesy of Culture Magazine
Watch this video for a well balanced breakfast
The weather is getting hotter here in the US and it’s coming closer and closer to summer, practically skipping over spring, so I figured now would be a good time to write a recipe for weed ice cream. This weed ice cream is a great treat to enjoy outside when it is hot as hell with a nice cold glass of marijuana sweet tea. It tastes great and is easy to make. It’s also something you can make for you and 5 of your friends since it serves 6.
Ingredients For Weed Ice Cream
- 25g of butter (2 tablespoons or 1/4 of a stick)
- 18 fluid ounces of cream
- 75g of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 ounce of crumbled hash or 10g of crushed weed
- 15oz of bananas
- 3 tablespoons of rum
- 5 tablespoons of honey
Making Your Weed Ice Cream
- Heat your cream in a saucepan until it is just about to boil.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and salt.
- Warm your hash with a lighter and crumble it into your saucepan with the melted butter while stirring.
- Whisk in your cream with the butter.
- Peel your bananas and mash them up in a large bowl.
- Add your cream, rum and honey. You can also add anything else that would go great with ice cream like oreos, peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Mix it well.
- Pour your mixture into a shallow plastic container. Cover it and freeze it for a few hours until it has a mushy consistency.
- Put it in a smooth bowl and whisk until your weed ice cream is smooth then put your weed cream back into your plastic container, cover and freeze it until it has an ice cream consistency.
- Before serving place your weed ice cream in the fridge for 30 minutes so it will soften up.
This recipe serves 6 and is a great way to cook with marijuana. This is one our favorite marijuana recipes and it goes great with marijuana space cake!
Whatever your medical condition, there’s not a lot better than good home cooking to make you feel better. This recipe will result in a mouth-wateringly moist banana loaf with that ‘added extra.’ To ensure that it is even better than just good, choose a marijuana strain that is recommended for your particular illness.
PREP TIME: 25 Min
BAKE TIME: 1 Hr
READY IN: 1 Hr 25 Min
- 2 cups (10 ounces) flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (5 1/4 ounces) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarse
- A good amount of your chosen weed, ground or chopped
- 350° farenheit
- Gas mark 4
- Preheat oven. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan; dust with flour, tapping out the excess.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and stir in your marijuana. Make sure all surfaces are covered with the butter. THC is fat soluble, so the long you leave the weed soak, the more potent your banana bread will be. This is a good store cupboard item anyway – we’ll call it green butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mashed bananas, yogurt, eggs, green butter, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Lightly fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined and the batter looks thick and chunky.
- Fold in walnuts as carefully as possible. Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until the loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with very few crumbs, about 55-70 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. (The bread can be wrapped with plastic wrap and stored at room temperature for up to 3 days).
Tip: This recipe is seriously SO delicious, try a warmed up slice and spread some cream cheese on top, you’ll seriously be in heaven! YUM!