Posts Tagged ‘laugh’
Top 20 Marijuana Quotes
19. “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” – Willie Nelson
18. “I wasn’t driving down the wrong side of the street, smoking marijuana, waving my gun out the window.” – Coolio
17. “If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life.” – Jack Herer
16. “Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.” – Melissa Etheridge
14. “If you ain’t got a good job and you ain’t smokin’ weed, then I don’t know what the fuck you are doin’ wit your life.” -Kat Williams
13. “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you’re high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it’s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” -Bill Hicks
12. “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” -Bob Marley
11. “That is not a drug. It’s a leaf,” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. “Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.”- William F. Buckley Jr.
9. “Forty million Americans smoked marijuana; the only ones who didn’t like it were Judge Ginsberg, Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton.” – Jay Leno
7. “The drug is really quite a remarkably safe one for humans, although it is really quite a dangerous one for mice and they should not use it.” – J.W.D Henderson Director of the Bureau of Human Drugs, Health and Welfare, Canada
6. “Casual drug users should be taken out and shot” – Darryl Gates Head of Los Angeles Police Department United States Senate Judiciary Committee
4. “When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama
3. “Now, like, I’m President. It would be pretty hard for some drug guy to come into the White House and start offering it up, you know? … I bet if they did, I hope I would say, ‘Hey, get lost. We don’t want any of that.'” – George W. Bush
2. “I think pot should be legal. I don’t smoke it, but I like the smell of it.” – Andy Warhol
1. “I used to smoke marijuana. But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk.” – Steve Martin
These herbal heroes are here to fight for truth, justice and the cann-American way
Who doesn’t love a superhero? The phenomenal success of movies adapted from iconic comic book heroes (X-Men, Spider-Man, Thor, et. al.) proves that the American audience is super hungry for costumed crusaders. Here are our picks for our favorite “green” superheroes.
Not convinced this stalwart cosmic crusader has anything to do with cannabis? Hello? He’s got a “magic” ring that allows him to create anything he can imagine with his mind. Anything. Plus he’s got the original lava lamp—even though he calls it his “magic lantern.” Magic rings, lamps, manipulating reality—sounds like a hashish fantasy to us. We’ll just pretend that Ryan Reynolds movie never existed.
The original was a fierce, lantern-jawed double-fisted, domino masked-wearing vigilante cut from the same pulp cloth as The Shadow and The Phantom. Plus, valet and sidekick Kato was there to throw in a karate chop or two. In the movie adaption, he is played by Seth Rogan. Catch that? Seth Rogan. ’Nuff said.
Thank you, Ziggy Marley for finally creating a hero with a really timely mission ripped straight from the headlines. Marijuanaman hails from a distant planet that’s run out of THC, and so he travels to earth to get some and promote use of the plant. He powers up by—you guessed it—medicating. The first issue was released on—when else—this past April 20.
Created by the same folks behind superhero comic Weed Nation Soldiers (a group that battles corporate and government corruption), Weedlord got his powers when he was infused with “Chronetic” energy by the goddess Cannabia. He later became “protector of the herbs of the Earth.”
Courtesy of freeculturemag.com (Michael Carlos)
So, we found a list of Marijuana jokes. I know some of our loyal patients would love this list, so I’m putting it on our blog for everyone to read. Enjoy! And leave your own jokes in the comment section!
A: Because pot holder was taken